AGT10 – Athens Cooking Lesson & Dinner
Details about the meeting point will be provided in your confirmation letter.
● Cooking instructor
● Dinner (starters, main course and dessert) with Acropolis view
● One glass of wine or one beer (or soft drink)
● Aperitif and Greek mezedes (savory, small plates) during the cooking class
● A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
● Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
● Drinks (you may order extra drinks which you will have to pay for afterwards)
● Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
Learn How to Cook Greek Food
Discover Greece’s culture through its delicious food. The best way to do so is by graduating from a hands-on cooking class. During this tour, you’ll learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with a small group of fellow food lovers. Along the way, with the guidance of your experienced instructor, you’ll become familiar with the ingredients and the techniques that are the foundation of Greek cooking.
Prepare and Enjoy a Delicious Greek Dinner
With a small group, you’ll work together to prepare a Greek Sunday dinner. You’ll take home the easy-to-follow recipes so you can host your own Greek dinner party back home.
The dinner typically includes the preparation of 3 to 4 starters, salad, a main dish and a dessert. Menus vary according to season as well as the fresh produce and meat available at the local market. At the end of the lesson you will enjoy the dishes with a majestic view of the Acropolis.
This cooking class starts at 16:30 hours (4.30 pm) and takes place daily.
BLOCK OUT DATES
· January 1st - New Year’s Day
· January 2nd
· March 2 - Shrove Monday
· March 25th - National Holiday
· April 17th - Greek Orthodox Good Friday
· Αpril 18th - Greek Orthodox Easter Saturday
· Αpril 19th - Greek Orthodox Easter Sunday
· Μay 01 - Labour day
· Αugust 14th
· Αugust 15th - Assumption of Virgin Mary
· October 28th- National Holiday
· December 24th - Christmas Eve
· December 25th & 26th - Christmas
· December 31st - New Year Eve